Sunday, April 1, 2018

Women's Conference

With Dr Rasha Halat, ( Head of the Education department at LIU Bekaa campus)
a great presenter of the rights of women in Education .

 

A picture including me in front of the stand that carries the title of the conference, it was one of a kind indeed 


Posing for a picture with my colleagues and dear friends❤❤❤

One thing I'm really grateful for is pursuing my studies at the Lebanese International University. Such that in it, I made the best memories of my life, gained a lot of experience, and got to be a part of a lot of educational and  social experiments that affected my personality in a positive way.
These photos were taken during the Women's Conference which, as the name tells, held the issues of women. It featured a lot of powerful women from around the Arab world that are educated and powerful in their domains, and they talked about their experiences, and participated in different debates. Being in such an environment gave me more awareness about the power of education and I had the pleasure to be a participant in such a successful event. Hopefully, women will gain more power to change the world through education, because no matter what the obstacles are, women can succeed and they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Motivate Students to Go to School

Schools are greatly concerned about the performance and knowledge acquirement of students since their main and unified goal is to b...