Sunday, April 1, 2018

Workshop on Using Technology in the Classrooms

While explaining about using the smart board


Answering the questions of my colleagues and principal

As teachers, it's essential to stay updated with everything related to Education and teaching. The domain of Education is in constant change that's why we should always seek more knowledge and updates to do our job as good as possible. On the third of February, I attended a workshop in IC College in Beirut that featured the usage of technology in classrooms and we made a lot of debates of it. The major application we worked on was the smart board.
After learning from this experience, I did a workshop myself on using the smart board in our classrooms where I explained to my fellow teachers and principals how we can involve the smart board and prepare lessons using it. I also taught them the basics and tricks that I got from the workshop. And finally we made a debate about the extent of using it in our classrooms and how. It was a great experience to be able to transfer my knowledge to my colleagues especially since I'm a new teacher. This experience definitely unleashed my inner strength😁

4 comments:

  1. Wow !
    I'm really proud to have such a friend. Right, we as teachers should be updated to everything related to education in order to be successful teachers and achieve our goals in classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on Katia. It is a great work. You should always keep that high motivation up. Teachers nowadays have to be updated with technology and utilize it effectively in their classrooms. This will bring a fruitful job with learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Katia. Great work. Indeed every school and every teacher should use technology since nowadays the learners get bored easily in the class because they have plenty of electronic devices and entertainers at their houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always doing a splendid job dear. Great topic and good performance. Actually, every school should strive to integrate and blend technology in their curriculum.

    ReplyDelete

How to Motivate Students to Go to School

Schools are greatly concerned about the performance and knowledge acquirement of students since their main and unified goal is to b...