Sunday, April 1, 2018

Story Telling

The Three Bears. Goldilocks is missing๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜š


A project that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Indeed working on it, it's progress, and the result were all unforgettable. So in this course, we had to practice storytelling since it's a major part of teaching. First of all I was like, " How we're supposed to do this?", but with time it everything ran smoothly, ideas came from everywhere, and my with my friends had the time of our lives. It's very cheerful when you enjoy doing a project and that's exactly what we felt. We worked so hard, we got costumes ans sound effects to make it professional as possible, and one thing I can remember was how the students at our university chased us from the bathroom, in the hallways, and peaked inside the class to watch the three bears๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It turns out that story telling was a lot of fun, and I actually used the song I wrote for the story to present my self in the exam made by the school I teach in now!! Interesting right??

3 comments:

  1. This post is eye-catching one, I love the title and the picture also I feel curious to read and know about your story telling experience. Now I can answer you "right, it is interesting!" Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won`t forget that day till the rest of my life! how enjoyable it was. I couldn`t forget every step we took forward and how we collaborated effectively to succeed together. I came to a conclusion that together is a better place when its with these peeps i.e. with you guys! Goldilocks loves you bunches <3

    ReplyDelete

How to Motivate Students to Go to School

Schools are greatly concerned about the performance and knowledge acquirement of students since their main and unified goal is to b...